Service Terms & Private Policy
We offer a rewards program where you earn 1 point on every visit. After accumulating 3 points, or on your 4th visit, you will be eligible for a $25 discount on your next session. This discount can be utilized at your discretion, either immediately or on a future visit. Points can also be transferred as virtual gift cards to friends or family. Additionally, appointments booked on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays between 1:00-5:30 PM now qualify for double 2x points. Please note that all points are valid for 12 months from the date of accrual. Note that our double points program does not apply to home visits.
Booking an Appointment
In order to book your appointment, we require a $60.00 deposit for in-office treatments. In-home treatments must be paid in full (a $290.00 deposit). This deposit amount will be deducted from your overall treatment payment. Only after your deposit payment will your session be scheduled and confirmed.
Please Don’t Be Late
We have appointments back-to-back, so do keep in mind that if you’re late we will need to cut your appointment short.
Rescheduling & Cancelations
Please understand that your appointment is reserved exclusively for you, and because of that, all cancelations or rescheduling appointments must be done 48 hours prior to your treatment. Last minute cancelations or rescheduling will not be accepted. If you do cancel or reschedule after the 48 hour window, you will forfeit your right to a refund of the deposit.
In the case Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC has a system failure, and charges are unable to be rendered, it is in our policy that we will pursue charging the patient at a later date. In situations such as this, we will likely automatically charge your card on file or send you an invoice to pay your past dues or unpaid appointment reservation fees. If you see a charge in your account for an appointment reservation, we ask that you please review your past sessions to confirm that this charge is indeed correct. If an error is made we will provide you with a full refund.
All patients will receive a COVID screening questionnaire before their appointment. It will ask if the patient has had a fever in the last 24 hours, if any flu symptoms have been noticed, and if the patient has had any exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days. It is in the form of a new patient intake form, and even if you are a current patient, you will need to update this before every appointment. If the patent answers ‘yes’ to having any COVID like symptoms, we will be unable to provide treatment services until a negative COVID test has been provided. If a patient has tested positive for COVID, a full refund can be given if the patient provides full proof of the test. The results must be in the patient’s name on the test for a refund to be granted. Please check your email before your appointment, and complete the COVID screening before each appointment to avoid this.
Promotions & Advertised
Promotions and advertised discounts shall only be valid for the first session and shall not be valid in the use of a gift card.
Treatment(‘s) Requirements & Recommendations
Specific massages or treatments are not recommended during pregnancy and for some patients, a doctor’s note may be required. A parent or guardian must be present if a patient is under the age of 18. All patients under the age of 18 must have the parent’s or guardian’s consent before initiating treatment. All patients under the age of 16 require the parent or guardian to be in the room while treatment is being performed.
Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC, and its team, employees, and/or associates accept NO liability for any side effects which include but are not limited to the following: Bruising, abrasion, swelling, Lymphorrhea, and temporary redness to the surface of the skin. All patients who sign our agreement waive the right to pursue any kind of claim(s), demand(s), or lawsuits, damages, and liabilities in law or in equity, to gain compensation in the present or in the future.
All patients acknowledge that our treatment(‘s) will be done during a pandemic and while our team is complying with the State Health Department and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention Infection Control guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we cannot make any guarantees that you will not be infected.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC website are provided “as is”. Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC Internet site, even if Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Carolina Pintos Therapy, PLLC website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.