Post Surgery Massage & Treatments
Carolina Pintos brings
Post Surgery techniques from Brazil
An important aspect of any surgical procedure is the post-rehabilitation recovery process. Our combined post-op massages and machine treatments are great in helping with inflammation, smoothing out scar tissue, and preventing any post-surgery complications.
We Start With Post Op Lymphatic Drainage
We Introduce Cupping Therapy
We Progress To Use Medical Machines & Lipo Massage
We Do Some Tapping If Needed
Every patient gets a personalized treatment and recovery plan. Personalized care means you get all your questions answered and you feel confident that you are maximizing your recovery.
Customized Therapy Treatment
Take-Home Treatment & Activity Plan
Recovery Process Education
Post Surgery Lymphatic Massage &
$129 – $169 | 50 minutes
In-Office Post Op Lymphatic Massage & Machine Treatment
$249 | 50 minutes
In-Home Post Op Lymphatic Massage
(ideal for Immediate Post Op patients)
Our loyalty program gives you $25 OFF after every 3rd visit
General Questions Post Surgery Massage & Treatments
Post Surgery FAQs
Q: What Is Included With Your Full Treatment?
- Pre-Treatment Assessment – We explain your current post-op state and approximately how many sessions and the types of treatments you will need to recover in the best way possible.
- Customized Therapy Treatment – We will build you a personalized plan and outline the different types of massages we will do, and when and why we do them. After a few sessions and once you are in a different inflammatory stage we will begin to introduce the use of our medical machines to treat unwanted post-surgery complications (i.e. scar tissue and more).
- Take-Home Treatment & Activity Plan – We give you a list of cupping and screeching techniques to help with mobility, fascia release, and to further promote healing.
- Garment Assistance – We teach you how to put on your garments, lipo foams, and boards. We also help you understand the proper size for compression.
- Recovery Process Education – We coach about the different inflammatory stages so you can better prepare for what is to come in the following weeks. We also give you a list of does and don’t to prevent complications like blood clotting.
Q: What To Expect After Your Post Op Treatment?
- Reduce recovery time
- Eliminate toxins and body fluid buildup
- Feel better
- Improve energy level
- Gain more range of motion
- Reduce unwanted scar tissue formation
Q: What Surgeries and/or Situation May I Need Post Op Massage & Treatment?
- After Liposuction
- After Chin Lipo
- After Breast Implants
- After a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
- After Tummy Tuck
- After A Mommy Makeover
- After C-Section and Postpartum
- For Facial or Body Scar Tissue Reduction
- And More
Q: What Is The Total Cost of Treatment?
Carolina Pintos will determine the number of sessions needed. Do keep in mind that we have a loyalty program to reduce your cost. On every third session, you get $25 in loyalty rewards which you can use towards other services or forward as a gift to a friend or family member (points expire in 12 months).